Flashback for Kubernetes
Marry Kubernetes and container context with eBPF workload activity to visualize your cluster’s every moment.
- The Kubernetes time slider presents the actual runtime execution within and across the cluster at any point in time, even months prior.
- Facets allow an operator to focus on a specific cluster, namespace, service, deployment, or pod.
- In and outbound network connections are shown, and grouped based on common destinations or sources.
Flashback for Workloads
View a complete visual history of what caused what, even if separated by systems, user sessions, and long period of time (e.g. months)
- Causal Tree presents the process lineage of host and container activities, including what processes generated or received network connections.
- Gray badges present the effective user rights.
- View ‘relative time’, in this case the eksctl command occurred one hour after the ssh command.
- Detailed information presents stateful details such as environmental and command-line variables
Pinpoint the root cause to any situation by searching across the entirety of Spyderbat’s Behavioral Context Web.
- Immediately create powerful searches with Spyderbat's built-in query assistant.
- Search as broad or narrow as needed, with data automatically stored for up to 90 days.
- Combine results into a single investigation window.