Runtime Security for AWS
Secure your AWS runtime environment with Spyderbat across EC2, managed container services such as Amazon ECS for container orchestration, and Amazon EKS for Kubernetes-based deployments.
Spyderbat complements AWS native tools, such as Cloudtrail and GuardDuty, with a real-time map of activities connecting system, container, and network activity based on Causal Context. From pre-to-post production, Spyderbat monitors each EC2 instance, tracking thousands of system-level traces, to recognize successful exploits for early detection and thorough mitigation.
Signatureless detection of compromised EC2 instances and containers
Spydertraces connects threat indicators by their causal relationships for early and accurate attack detection.
- Spyderbat re-calculates the trace’s threat score with each new causally related activity to identify issues as they occur.
- Get the complete picture from Spyderbat’s visually amazing Causal Tree, connecting system and network-level details, including AWS Tags and EC2 properties.
- Catch ‘low-and-slow’ attacks that span user sessions, systems, and even long periods of time.
Instant root cause of misconfigurations and administrative errors
Spyderbat proactively maintains a causal map of activity within and across your EC2 instances to immediately identify the root cause to any issue.
- Immediately view the trace of any issue to get the who, what, where, and how.
- Reduce your attack surface by inventorying the processes, services, and network connections used by your runtime applications.
- Protect yourself from supply chain attacks by monitoring third-party activities, including OS and software updates, script outputs, etc.
Automate your AWS SecOps with Spyderbat.
Get instant visibility to what is happening and protect your EC2 environments and managed container and Kubernetes services.